Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Extension School blog ...

"The Halls of Harvard" is a new blog jointly written by a student taking undergraduate classes through HES, and her husband, who I believe is taking graduate-level classes at the Extension School.

There are a few other ALB blogs and bloggers out there, including ClueHQ and the author of Cyber Oppression, who recently finished his ALB degree requirements.

In terms of ALM blogs which I am aware of, there's my blog and Mission Control, which is written by an ALM government concentrator. The author just received approval for a thesis topic -- a very important step and a sure sign that the thesis research is on the right track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog "Halls of Harvard". I will apply for matriculation in the fall. My husband will not apply for matriculation until Summer '08.