Friday, January 05, 2007

Published in The American


Harvard Extended is occasionally referenced by other blogs and personal websites. I've also had opportunities to write freelance articles for mainstream media publications directly as a result of my blogging activities here -- the most notable example is an opinion piece I wrote for the South China Morning Post back in September of 2005, which was based on the blog entry entitled "Another reason China should fear the 'Net: A million people with camera phones."

This week, The American (a publication of the American Enterprise Institute) posted an essay I wrote about competition between India and China for outsourced software development work. You can read it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is fabulous, Ian. Congrats! It's nice to see hard work, intelligent analysis, and ongoing commitment get recognition, isn't it. On the downside, you're making me look bad, man, for not keeping up with my own blog! Guess I've got some catching up to do...

Your Fellow ALM blogger