Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Spinning my wheels/Fall classes

I have been on vacation for more than a week, and am just catching up with my blog right now.

We're now almost halfway through the summer, but besides doing a lot of thinking, I haven't done any work on my thesis proposal for reasons which should be obvious to regular readers of the blog. I am going to keep plugging away at developing my thesis proposal, but if I keep spinning my wheels into August, I may consider putting it off until I take some more classes. I still have one history class and a writing-intensive elective to take, and the lectures, discussions, and assigments for these could help me focus my ideas and methodologies.

According to the Extension School website, the 2005-2006 courses will be posted online in late July. I am interested in seeing what's available.

No comments: