Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Harvard Extended gets tagged!

Argh! I've been blog-tagged in a post by Richi Jennings, the most excellent IT Blogwatch writer. According to the rules of this twisted game, I have to reveal five things about myself that relatively few people know, and then tag five other hapless souls.

Here are the five oddities:

  • I once swam across the St. Lawrence River, from Morristown, New York, to Brockville Ontario

  • My favorite travel destination: Malaysia

  • One of my first jobs after college: Working for the record label of a the British pop duo known as The KLF

  • I am reasonably talented at preparing authentic Chinese stir-fry dishes (well, at least according to my wife and daughter)

  • I was an extra on a Taiwanese sitcom
Now it's time to tag my victims:

Update

Visitors from Michael Farnum's information security place looking for my Computerworld blog can find it here.

Those who are interested in why I have a Harvard-related blog can read about the mission of Harvard Extended. Or they can simply visit the front page of Harvard Extended, which contains all of my latest posts.

Since 2004 I have also maintained a blog about 3D technologies and media trends: I, Lamont.

My first blogging effort -- a programming-related blog that I started while taking classes at Boston College back in 2002 -- is unfortunately no longer extant. It was hand-coded (!) and hosted on a personal domain that I gave up, owing to costs.

No comments: