Monday, May 23, 2005

Seven down, two to go

As I mentioned in my first post, I am a third-year student at the Extension School. But the Extension School doesn't measure progress by the number of semesters I've been enrolled; rather it's by classes taken. For the ALM degree, nine classes are required, and of the nine a certain number must be in-field classes, classes taught by Harvard professors, electives, seminars, writing-intensive classes, etc. Click on the ALM link in the sidebar to find out the details. I just completed my seventh class, Chinese Emigration in Modern Times, and am awaiting the results. Grades will be released on June 8, but Professor Kuhn should mail back my research paper before then. I am pretty confident I did well, and I am curious to see what Professor Kuhn thinks of the methodology I used, because I plan to use a similar methodology for my thesis. More on that later ...

No comments: